- 6 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay tortillas on rimmed baking sheet and brush with oil on both sides. Stack them up and cut 3 ways making 6 pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together Parmesan, chili powder, smoked paprika, and salt. Toss the sliced tortillas in the spice mix and lay them in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp. Serve when cooled and enjoy immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.